You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get info from my previous iPhone that was backed up to iCloud?

I NEED INFORMATION FROM MY PREVIOUS PHONE AS I WENT INTO SETTINGS UNDER ICLOUD AND DELETED A PHONE BY ACCIDENT I THOUGHT IT WAS MY OLD PHONE AND I WAS GOING TO FREE UP SPACE BUT I LOST VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS PHOTOS ETC I NEED FOR COURT CASE. Help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 4:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 9:41 PM

Any information that you synced with iCloud will be available to you when you set up iCloud on your new device. If you restored from a backup, anything you kept would also appear on your new device.

Settings > Apple ID > iCloud

5 replies

Jan 7, 2023 10:07 PM in response to Lawyer123-

Lawyer123- Said:

"How to get info from my previous iPhone that was backed up to iCloud?"

-------

Download All of iCloud:

You can get what is in the iCloud Drive by downloading it. Whatever is in there will download, as long as you have enough available storage to download it all to. So, use an external hard drive that is at least the storage capacity of your iCloud Drive. Perform my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

Jan 7, 2023 10:04 PM in response to Lawyer123-

Lawyer123- Said:

"I NEED INFORMATION FROM MY PREVIOUS PHONE AS I WENT INTO SETTINGS UNDER ICLOUD AND DELETED A PHONE BY ACCIDENT I THOUGHT IT WAS MY OLD PHONE AND I WAS GOING TO FREE UP SPACE BUT I LOST VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS PHOTOS ETC I NEED FOR COURT CASE. Help"

-------

Refrain from ALL CAPS:

Keep your post out of ALL CAPS, as it make it touch to read and decipher.

How to get info from my previous iPhone that was backed up to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.