You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mouse Wandering Randomly 2023

I had posted about the mouse wandering up and down uncontrollably on my macbook. I found a video on youtube about "dancing mouse" and it fixed it. Essentially you go to the control panel-accessibility-keyboard-turn off trackpad. My trackpad doesn't work after this but it was not working well anyways. That was probably the problem-my trackpad was damaged, probably crushed or just worn out and apparently caused my mouse to wander randomly up and down

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 7:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 7:27 PM

Elcordovez Said:

"Mouse Wandering Randomly 2023: I had posted about the mouse wandering up and down uncontrollably on my macbook. I found a video on youtube about "dancing mouse" and it fixed it.[...]"

-------

Report this Fix to Apple Via Feedback:

Do your Part: Inform Apple of this fix. Apple barely reads these forums as it is on their own time. So, to get the word out to them, report it to them. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - AirPods - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and the fix. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 7, 2023 7:27 PM in response to Elcordovez

Elcordovez Said:

"Mouse Wandering Randomly 2023: I had posted about the mouse wandering up and down uncontrollably on my macbook. I found a video on youtube about "dancing mouse" and it fixed it.[...]"

-------

Report this Fix to Apple Via Feedback:

Do your Part: Inform Apple of this fix. Apple barely reads these forums as it is on their own time. So, to get the word out to them, report it to them. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - AirPods - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and the fix. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Mouse Wandering Randomly 2023

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.