You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know if someone is controlling my iPhone with switch control?

Hacked. iPhone is remotely controlled help Pictures texts contacts fake apps etc are being downloaded there is fake apps and I shared a family plan with a partner. He knows all my passwords to apple to iCloud

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 4:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 4:50 PM

Controlling someone else's iPhone remotely is pretty much impossible. Change your Apple ID Password if you think your partner is doing something --> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then change all your other passwords for apps, such as banking etc.

Also, while you're at it, change your iPhone Passcode to a code he won't know (but make sure you jot it down somewhere for easy recall if you forget it --> Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

If you don't already use Two Factor Authentication, set it up immediately --> Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Then don't share the new passwords/passcodes with your partner. Maybe dump the partner if you have to be this concerned they are doing nefarious things to you. Your choice on that of course.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2023 4:50 PM in response to pcrz

Controlling someone else's iPhone remotely is pretty much impossible. Change your Apple ID Password if you think your partner is doing something --> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then change all your other passwords for apps, such as banking etc.

Also, while you're at it, change your iPhone Passcode to a code he won't know (but make sure you jot it down somewhere for easy recall if you forget it --> Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

If you don't already use Two Factor Authentication, set it up immediately --> Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Then don't share the new passwords/passcodes with your partner. Maybe dump the partner if you have to be this concerned they are doing nefarious things to you. Your choice on that of course.

How do I know if someone is controlling my iPhone with switch control?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.