You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am trying to fill out a pdf form on MacBook Pro , initial entering text is all the way on bottom right of the page . How may I move it to new location before entering the text .

How may I move it to new location before entering the text ? Thanks

Mac mini, macOS 12.6

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 10:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 10:36 PM

"Am trying to fill out a pdf form on MacBook Pro , initial entering text is all the way on bottom right of the page . How may I move it to new location before entering the text ."

-------

Moving to a New Location on a Fill Out Forum:

Use the tab key

• Next Location: Press the tab key on your keyboard
  • Previous Location: [Hold Down: shift + Press: tab] on your keyboard.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 10, 2023 10:36 PM in response to RezaRay

"Am trying to fill out a pdf form on MacBook Pro , initial entering text is all the way on bottom right of the page . How may I move it to new location before entering the text ."

-------

Moving to a New Location on a Fill Out Forum:

Use the tab key

• Next Location: Press the tab key on your keyboard
  • Previous Location: [Hold Down: shift + Press: tab] on your keyboard.

Am trying to fill out a pdf form on MacBook Pro , initial entering text is all the way on bottom right of the page . How may I move it to new location before entering the text .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.