You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you detect an air tag in the event you are being stalked?

How do you detect an air tag in the event that someone is trying to stalk you? I’m currently trying to check all of my devices because somebody was hacking them and I think it was an ex boyfriend.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 6:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 7:05 AM

If an AirTag is separated from its owner's iPhone, and is actively traveling with you, a notification will appear on your device, and the AirTag will start emitting a sound.

click here ➜ What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag, Find My network accessory, or set of AirPods is with you - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 13, 2023 7:05 AM in response to sydnee195

If an AirTag is separated from its owner's iPhone, and is actively traveling with you, a notification will appear on your device, and the AirTag will start emitting a sound.

click here ➜ What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag, Find My network accessory, or set of AirPods is with you - Apple Support

How do you detect an air tag in the event you are being stalked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.