You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pdf pagination problem when importing from safari

When I select export as pdf from a web page, the document is distorted and unusable. The shape and size of the document compresses from, what would be a multiple page document of normal height and width, to a tall and skinny document that compresses multiple pages into one or more pages. See screen shot. I cannot find a work-around or find a way to print a document like this. When I open the document after exporting, it looks normal and is readable, but if I try to print it, I get the result described above.

MacBook Pro 17″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 10:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 12:54 PM

Webpages themselves have no pagination, and you selected Scale to Fit > Entire Image. Attempting to fit an entire web "page" on one physical sheet of paper will result in the output you are seeing.

Similar questions

1 reply

pdf pagination problem when importing from safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.