You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear community I have an issue i bought a macbook through a friend on amazone uae in february 2022 till date he has not been able to give me an invoice and i need this invoice for reference what can i do please

Dear community I have an issue i bought a macbook air through a friend on amazone uae in february 2022 till date he has not been able to give me an invoice and i need this invoice for reference what can i do please?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 5:37 AM

5 replies

Jan 16, 2023 5:56 AM in response to pogster

Thanks Pogster, but am afraid this does not solve my problem because the friend is in Dubai and I have asked him time without number to give me the invoice but he has not and I have the feeling that he misplace the invoice. I thought there was a way for the community to help me get to amazone for an invoice.

Jan 16, 2023 7:21 AM in response to CHOUYOH

CHOUYOH wrote:

Thanks Pogster, but am afraid this does not solve my problem because the friend is in Dubai and I have asked him time without number to give me the invoice but he has not and I have the feeling that he misplace the invoice. I thought there was a way for the community to help me get to amazone for an invoice.

Your friend is in Dubai and we are somewhere else in the world. We are users like you. We do not have access to your information, your friend's information, your purchase information, your friend's purchase information, your account, your friend's account,...

Dear community I have an issue i bought a macbook through a friend on amazone uae in february 2022 till date he has not been able to give me an invoice and i need this invoice for reference what can i do please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.