You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my Safari tabs disappeared

I spent some time on a tab group in iOS Safari. Go back to the primary tab that has a phone icon next to it. All the tabs disappeared there. I can’t even restore them by opening a new tab and holding the plus button, because that brings up the tabs closed in the previous tab group. You can’t even go to your history and restore all tabs from previous sessions like on Mac OS X. Holy s*it I’m mad right now. Never using an Apple product again

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 11:33 AM

1 reply

Jan 18, 2023 2:58 PM in response to Blamsen

Hey there Blamsen,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

If you're using iCloud Tabs, we would recommend checking to see if the tabs are visible on another device. If so, the next recommendation we would make is to ensure the option for iCloud Tabs is enabled on your iPhone under Settings > [your name] > iCloud and ensure that the Safari option is enabled: Set up and use iCloud Tabs - Apple Support.

If you need more help after that, we would suggest getting in touch with Apple Support directly. They will have additional tools and resources to further investigate what might be happening. You can do that here: Get Support.

Have a lovely day!

All my Safari tabs disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.