You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating to ios 16, Find My only shows 1 person on the map. Prior to updating, it would show all the people listed in my Find My People app.

Any way to get everyone listed to show again? Each person shows individually when I select their name, but when no one is specifically selected it only shows one person (the 1st person listed). It displays correctly in Find My on my iPad, but not on my iPhone.

iPhone 8

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 6:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 11:35 AM

Hey Lou-S,

Try deleting the Find My app on your iPhone: Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then redownloading it: Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

This will not delete any people, devices or items associated with your Apple ID.

Let us know if a fresh install of the Find My app helps!

Take care.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 19, 2023 11:35 AM in response to Lou-S

Hey Lou-S,

Try deleting the Find My app on your iPhone: Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then redownloading it: Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

This will not delete any people, devices or items associated with your Apple ID.

Let us know if a fresh install of the Find My app helps!

Take care.

After updating to ios 16, Find My only shows 1 person on the map. Prior to updating, it would show all the people listed in my Find My People app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.