You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to upgrade iCloud storage?

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 10:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 11:15 AM

I haven't tried this myself but you can buy more and have a total of 4TB. See the following from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 18, 2023 11:15 AM in response to BrianinWV

I haven't tried this myself but you can buy more and have a total of 4TB. See the following from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

Jan 18, 2023 11:12 AM in response to FoxFifth

Thanks, but I accidentally posted that before I was finished with the question (don't ask me how...). What I meant to ask was upgrading the iCloud+ 2TB plan to >2TB. Alternatively, adding another iCloud+ plan and linking the two to provide more storage (though I don't think this is possible). My daughter is using more than 3X the storage of the other family members, and I haven't had any luck getting her to delete content (and I don't want to cut her off completely)...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.