You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Paramount Plus account and it isn't showing I have it

I have a paramount Plus account through Apple TV and it is not opening my account

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 4:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 3:41 AM

Where and how did you start this subscription?

• If you subscribed to Paramount+ in the Paramount+ app on an Apple device, then it would be available in the Paramount+ app on any of your Apple devices with the same Apple ID account.
  • If you subscribed to Paramount+ as a Channel in the Apple TV app, then it would be available in the Apple TV app on any of your devices, when signed in with the same Apple ID account.
  • If your subscribed to Paramount+ with Paramount+ directly, then you would sign in to the Paramount+ app with your Paramount+ account. It would then be available on any device (and any platform) with the Paramount+ app.

These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are mostly* not exchangeable as such.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld (US)

Paramount+ app - App Store preview - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 19, 2023 3:41 AM in response to SweetTBulls

Where and how did you start this subscription?

• If you subscribed to Paramount+ in the Paramount+ app on an Apple device, then it would be available in the Paramount+ app on any of your Apple devices with the same Apple ID account.
  • If you subscribed to Paramount+ as a Channel in the Apple TV app, then it would be available in the Apple TV app on any of your devices, when signed in with the same Apple ID account.
  • If your subscribed to Paramount+ with Paramount+ directly, then you would sign in to the Paramount+ app with your Paramount+ account. It would then be available on any device (and any platform) with the Paramount+ app.

These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are mostly* not exchangeable as such.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld (US)

Paramount+ app - App Store preview - Apple

I have a Paramount Plus account and it isn't showing I have it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.