You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropped my Mac Book Air M2 and have dent along with bright spot.

Hello all, I dropped my Mac Book Air and now have a dent on the corner of the screen casing, and on the screen side, I have a bright spot that's brighter than the rest of the screen on the bottom left bottom of my screen (same corner of dent).

Is there a chance Apple can fix this? I just got this thing about two months ago so I'm kinda bummed about this.

MacBook Air, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 8:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 9:12 PM

AJorquez Said:

"Dropped my Mac Book Air M2 and have dent along with bright spot. [...]Is there a chance Apple can fix this? I just got this thing about two months ago so I'm kinda bummed about this."

-------

Get this Serviced:

Apple might fix it, for the full charge of the damaged part. Set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. There, it will be looked at and you'll be provided with your options.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 18, 2023 9:12 PM in response to AJorquez

AJorquez Said:

"Dropped my Mac Book Air M2 and have dent along with bright spot. [...]Is there a chance Apple can fix this? I just got this thing about two months ago so I'm kinda bummed about this."

-------

Get this Serviced:

Apple might fix it, for the full charge of the damaged part. Set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. There, it will be looked at and you'll be provided with your options.

Dropped my Mac Book Air M2 and have dent along with bright spot.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.