You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I set a different ringtone for Personal & Business lines on my iPhone?

I have a secondary business line set up on my iPhone via an eSIM. Is there a way to set a differing ringtone for the 2 lines without configuring specific ringtones based on my Contacts? In all likelihood, the incoming call on the business line wouldn't have an associated contact anyway so I need to find a way to differentiate based on the actual LINE the incoming call is on. Thank you,

Matt

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 11:09 AM

1 reply

Jan 21, 2023 3:58 PM in response to mlsommer

Hello mlsommer,

That's a great question! There isn't a way to choose a ringtone for each line individually, you would only have the opportunity to choose desired tones for specific features or contacts. Apple appreciates all feedback regarding their products, services and features. If you would like to provide this feedback for Apple to review, you can do so via the Product Feedback website.

Take care!

Can I set a different ringtone for Personal & Business lines on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.