You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How i can spend my apple credit balance and change country or region

how can i spend apple credit balance and change country or region

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 5:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 12:01 PM

Read this support article for information about requirements for changing your Apple ID country or region --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support I quote various sections from this article and from linked documents recommended in the article:

+ "Spend any balance remaining on your Apple ID":

If you find your store credit is less than the cost of a single item and you still have a valid payment method such as a credit card for your old country, you can use the payment method to make up the difference in the cost of an item ( How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support ). Perhaps buy something such as a music track which you can download and also keep a backup copy. Remember that anything purchased may not be available for re-download in another country but as long as you have your own copy you will always have it.

+ "If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support." --> Apple Support

+ "Check your Apple Account balance" --> Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

You may also wish to note at the end of the account balance article:

"If you have an Apple Account balance that you can't use.

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple Account balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund. When you contact Apple, include the following information:

- Your Apple ID.

- The refund amount.

- Your current shipping address."

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 20, 2023 12:01 PM in response to mir58

Read this support article for information about requirements for changing your Apple ID country or region --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support I quote various sections from this article and from linked documents recommended in the article:

+ "Spend any balance remaining on your Apple ID":

If you find your store credit is less than the cost of a single item and you still have a valid payment method such as a credit card for your old country, you can use the payment method to make up the difference in the cost of an item ( How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support ). Perhaps buy something such as a music track which you can download and also keep a backup copy. Remember that anything purchased may not be available for re-download in another country but as long as you have your own copy you will always have it.

+ "If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support." --> Apple Support

+ "Check your Apple Account balance" --> Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

You may also wish to note at the end of the account balance article:

"If you have an Apple Account balance that you can't use.

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple Account balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund. When you contact Apple, include the following information:

- Your Apple ID.

- The refund amount.

- Your current shipping address."

How i can spend my apple credit balance and change country or region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.