You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot unlock my old iPad 2 because of locked Apple Id that was used to setup at first time

I cannot unlock my old iPad 2 because of locked Apple Id that was used to setup at first time. If support sees it, please contact me as there were a lot of photos and videos of my family that are very important for us. There were plenty videos of my growing up. I remember apple id and password, but it contains symbols such ' -_- ' which is blocked and banned nowadays by mail.ru, so I cannot reset the old email, hence i cannot receive email of unlocking. Hope I will find a help.

iPad 2

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 9:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 9:24 AM

See if Apple security can help you --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

I cannot unlock my old iPad 2 because of locked Apple Id that was used to setup at first time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.