You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod Mini - 16.3 - App Home doesn't read the temperature

Hi guys,

My iPhone and iPod were updated to 16.3 last night. After that, in the Home app I don't see any information related to the temperature and humidity. I have checked Home app on MacOS and the same situation is there - no settings/information related to those data.

I have plugged out and in the HomePod mini as a first solution that came to my mind ;) what can I do more to see these data?

Best

Oskar

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 12:50 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Jan 26, 2023 11:49 AM in response to Sk1nk

OK two things come to mind:

1. the sensors in your Homepod Mini are not working - you would need to take it to Apple for repair/replacement (or buy/borrow another HPM to see if that works in your Homekit system)
  2. Your Homekit/Home data are mildly corrupted. Many users have encountered issues since iOS 16 was introduced. Deleting and reconnecting a device does not always work - Homekit seems to remember previous settings. Try giving it a different name when reintroducing it (this worked for me with some smart llights)

More discussions...

Homekit Automations are broken in iOS 16 - Apple Community

HomePod mini temperature sensors - Apple Community

HomePod Mini - 16.3 - App Home doesn't read the temperature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.