You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo notifications

Suddenly new yahoo emails are not showing on my Lock Screen nor are they appearing when I’m working on the phone. Text messages and other notifications are still coming through, it’s just yahoo mail. I don’t know if an email has arrived unless I go into the app. I have checked the settings and everything that should be ticked is on.

iPhone SE

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 2:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 8:43 AM

Hey carolina1975,

We'd be happy to help out, and understand that you're having issues getting Yahoo! Mail notifications. It sounds like you're using the Yahoo! Mail app, is that correct? Or, are you using the Mail app with your Yahoo! account?

Since this is a preconfigured IMAP account, you can safely remove the email account and then add it back since you've already checked all the settings. IMAP accounts leave all the information on the email server so you don't have to worry about data loss. If that doesn't solve the issue, also check out: Use notifications on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Keep us posted on the results and we'll go from there.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 29, 2023 8:43 AM in response to carolina1975

Hey carolina1975,

We'd be happy to help out, and understand that you're having issues getting Yahoo! Mail notifications. It sounds like you're using the Yahoo! Mail app, is that correct? Or, are you using the Mail app with your Yahoo! account?

Since this is a preconfigured IMAP account, you can safely remove the email account and then add it back since you've already checked all the settings. IMAP accounts leave all the information on the email server so you don't have to worry about data loss. If that doesn't solve the issue, also check out: Use notifications on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Keep us posted on the results and we'll go from there.

Take care!

Yahoo notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.