You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Install iTunes on MacBook 16 inch M1

hi sir, please can you help to install iTunes on my Mac?

there is some error when I do, I think it's not possible to do that

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 7:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 7:44 PM

"Install iTunes on MacBook 16 inch M1: hi sir, please can you help to install iTunes on my Mac? there is some error when I do, I think it's not possible to do that"

-------

iTunes is No More:

Apple did away iTunes for the macOS in Catalina (macOS 10.15). iTunes is no longer part of iOS and macOS. All there is, is the TV app for TV Shows and Movies, and the Music app for Music after macOS CatalinaWhat Happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 26, 2023 7:44 PM in response to MOHAMMEDQAYSkadhim

"Install iTunes on MacBook 16 inch M1: hi sir, please can you help to install iTunes on my Mac? there is some error when I do, I think it's not possible to do that"

-------

iTunes is No More:

Apple did away iTunes for the macOS in Catalina (macOS 10.15). iTunes is no longer part of iOS and macOS. All there is, is the TV app for TV Shows and Movies, and the Music app for Music after macOS CatalinaWhat Happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

Install iTunes on MacBook 16 inch M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.