You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact info for my list AirPods

I found AirPods how do I contact owner to return

Posted on Jan 27, 2023 7:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2023 1:04 PM

Hello Imafrayedknot-2008,

For security reasons, Apple does not provide the owner's contact information unless they have enabled Lost Mode on their AirPods. If Lost Mode is enabled, you can connect the AirPods to your iPhone and a message should appear with contact information for the owner.

Otherwise, the other option is to bring the AirPods to a Police station where the owner might look for them, or else reach out on a social media/community platform to see if anyone claims them with the Serial number.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 27, 2023 1:04 PM in response to Imafrayedknot-2008

Hello Imafrayedknot-2008,

For security reasons, Apple does not provide the owner's contact information unless they have enabled Lost Mode on their AirPods. If Lost Mode is enabled, you can connect the AirPods to your iPhone and a message should appear with contact information for the owner.

Otherwise, the other option is to bring the AirPods to a Police station where the owner might look for them, or else reach out on a social media/community platform to see if anyone claims them with the Serial number.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Contact info for my list AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.