You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone won’t start

My phone is stuck with the apple logo along with a link at the top of my screen. Something about restoring my phone but i can’t connect to iTunes.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 9:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 11:57 AM

Connecting it to iTunes means the software installed on a computer to do a recovery mode update or restore. If the computer you will use is a newer Mac you'd be using Finder.

In any case, you need to follow the steps at If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer to use check with friends and family. Otherwise, make an appointment at an Apple Store or Apple authorized service provider. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2023 11:57 AM in response to myaonna333

Connecting it to iTunes means the software installed on a computer to do a recovery mode update or restore. If the computer you will use is a newer Mac you'd be using Finder.

In any case, you need to follow the steps at If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer to use check with friends and family. Otherwise, make an appointment at an Apple Store or Apple authorized service provider. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Phone won’t start

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.