You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Hulu on my Apple TV

i had Hulu on my Apple TV but lost it. How do I get it back?

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 6:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 12:56 AM

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Or do you have the Apple TV app on a third party device? List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Hulu is available on Apple TV box (4th generation or later). Support for earlier models was discontinued by Hulu in October 2022.

Hulu on third party devices depends on support by those third party devices. Apple is not associated with that on other platforms.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 30, 2023 12:56 AM in response to henk228

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Or do you have the Apple TV app on a third party device? List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Hulu is available on Apple TV box (4th generation or later). Support for earlier models was discontinued by Hulu in October 2022.

Hulu on third party devices depends on support by those third party devices. Apple is not associated with that on other platforms.

How do I get Hulu on my Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.