You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone hacked

Has anyone experienced their iPhone being hacked by a hacker for their own selfish motives? Can this even be done to a iphone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 7:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 12:15 PM

I had a Smart phone, it was hacked. So I was told to purchase a iPhone it could not be hacked! I purchased a iPhone & have found it has been hacked. Apple has had me to reset it twice. My best guess is the hacker is getting in through my Wi-Fi!..?? However I’ve also replaced my router & modem 3 times due to this issue! IF a “Black hat” hacker who does not have a life wants to hack into your device & “Prides” himself on the narcissistic ability to “hack” into your life & obviously is VERY bored w/his life & has NO life can find a way into your iPhone which has happened to me. My alternative has been to let the FBI handle his criminal activity! Due to his Ego, he will slip up & WILL go to jail! Not soon enough! Thank you for your response !

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2023 12:15 PM in response to We-R-Aww-Created_Equal

I had a Smart phone, it was hacked. So I was told to purchase a iPhone it could not be hacked! I purchased a iPhone & have found it has been hacked. Apple has had me to reset it twice. My best guess is the hacker is getting in through my Wi-Fi!..?? However I’ve also replaced my router & modem 3 times due to this issue! IF a “Black hat” hacker who does not have a life wants to hack into your device & “Prides” himself on the narcissistic ability to “hack” into your life & obviously is VERY bored w/his life & has NO life can find a way into your iPhone which has happened to me. My alternative has been to let the FBI handle his criminal activity! Due to his Ego, he will slip up & WILL go to jail! Not soon enough! Thank you for your response !

iPhone hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.