You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello

I would like a refund for all my game play packs for Strike of Nation, found on the Google store (SON).

This game doesn’t follow its own user agreement with regards to game play, this platform makes developer accounts in an attempt to trigger players to buy and develop at a faster than advertised pace.

Second, and most importantly, they show massive discounts on the game packs, it’s impossible for the average player to see what your actual payment amount is. I thought I was buying $1 but in fact was sometimes paying up $100. This game operates in a predatory manner towards its players then when contacting support regarding a refund they will not even talk to you about it, they absolutely deflect the question, this is also indicated in the google reviews of this game platform.

I feel I was robbed by this game and I am formally requesting a refund

Best regards

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 11:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 12:05 PM

If you want a refund from the Google Store you will have to see what their return policy is.

If you want a refund for something purchased from Apple, see the article Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

3 replies

Hello

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.