You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

network printer

I have a Samsung M2675FN Network Printer that worked flawlessly for 3 years now.

Since I upgraded to Monterey (12.6.3) things look different.

2/3 of the print jobs the printer will print rubbish and will not stop until I cancel the job manually! This is totally random, one time it works another time an endless wave of paper filled with crap chars will spill out ....

I uninstalled the printer-driver and installed the latest driver (3.0) - but it doesn´t get better.

Fun fact: From every other device in this network I can use that printer - even my iPhone - and it will print flawlessly.

But the latest and greatest Mac just cannot.

Seriously: I went to Mac because I don´t have time for bullshit like that...but if you have any insights in Apples wisdom - please let me know!

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 2:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 5:25 AM

the support site Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN Laser Multifunction Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

V3.93.06

suggest there might be a newer version

if you can print from an iphone then it likely means

1. you are using a samsung printing app
  2. the printer support iprint

if two then you can install it as an airprint printer

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 3, 2023 5:25 AM in response to Sterni

the support site Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN Laser Multifunction Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

V3.93.06

suggest there might be a newer version

if you can print from an iphone then it likely means

1. you are using a samsung printing app
  2. the printer support iprint

if two then you can install it as an airprint printer

About AirPrint - Apple Support

network printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.