You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I lose the access to my current icloud email address If I change the Apple ID email address with anoter?

Do I lose my current icloud email address if I change it by another one in my Apple ID?

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 3:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 7:12 AM

So if I change the email address from icloud to gmail for my Apple Id I lose all the emails I got on my icloud email?

3 replies

Feb 3, 2023 7:17 AM in response to jean-françois65

jean-françois65 wrote:

So if I change the email address from icloud to gmail for my Apple Id I lose all the emails I got on my icloud email?

No, you keep the emails. You only lose them if you create a new Apple ID account instead of simply changing the email address used on your current account, as indicated in the link posted earlier.

Do I lose the access to my current icloud email address If I change the Apple ID email address with anoter?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.