You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Mirroring Not working

I have iPhone SE 2020, IOS 16.2 & MacBook Pro M1 Pro.

I am trying to mirror my iPhone to the Mac but not getting the option in the screen mirroring, it's not showing me my mac there the list is empty. Both devices are connected to the same Wifi.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 8:46 AM

5 replies

Feb 5, 2023 4:30 PM in response to TanujVarma

Hey there and welcome to Apple Support Communities TanujVarma,

An update has been released. Updating can help with most irregularities the device is experiencing. Please back up your device and update it to iOS 16.3. For more information, check out:

Back up your iPhone: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Update your iPhone: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue after you update.

Kindest regards!

Feb 6, 2023 8:04 AM in response to TanujVarma

TanujVarma,

Thanks for the additional information regarding your screen mirroring issue.

The next step is to follow the steps in this support article about the issue you are experiencing. These simple steps can resolve your issue:

If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support

If you need continued assistance, please reach out to the AppleCare phone support team via this link: Get Support.

Take Care!

Screen Mirroring Not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.