You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring playlists to my Phone from my mac

I have a Mbook Pro wi'th Ventura. Since iTunes isn't available anymore. I can't figure how to copy a large playlist to my iPhone with out iTunes?

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 4:51 PM

5 replies

Feb 7, 2023 11:52 PM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

I record CD's and and chose tracks to put into a playlist. When a cd is completed only a few make it to the playlist after picking them to go there, one at a time. This software is bad news compared with I-Tunes. Sometime it skips a track when recording from CD's. This has happened on several cd's. This new music app is such a waste of time of the tracks. I never had this problem with I-Tunes!. Although it has occurred to me that this could all be part of a the new Ventura Operating System?

Feb 7, 2023 11:56 PM in response to kokua

I record CD's and and chose tracks to put into a playlist. When a cd is completed only a few make it to the playlist after picking them to go there, one at a time. This software is bad news compared with I-Tunes. Sometime it skips a track when recording from CD's. This has happened on several cd's. This new music app is such a waste of time of the tracks. I never had this problem with I-Tunes!. Although it has occurred to me that this could all be part of a the new Ventura Operating System?

Transferring playlists to my Phone from my mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.