You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apps for my watch

how do I add the weather app to my watch

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 10:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 11:34 AM

Apps or Complications? There is a difference. Your watch probably already has the Apple Weather app installed.

If apps, then Dah•veed got you hooked up!!

If you are meaning adding a Weather Complication to a watch face, then read here:

Customize the watch face - Apple Support

That link isn't the greatest help. It's a lot easier to setup a watch face and add complications using the Watch app on your iPhone.

If you were needing help with adding a Weather Complication to your watch face, come back here and let us know.

Somebody will get you hooked up with that too!

Example of complications: Yellow arrows are weather related, the green arrow is sunrise/sunset

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 5, 2023 11:34 AM in response to 1949Larry

Apps or Complications? There is a difference. Your watch probably already has the Apple Weather app installed.

If apps, then Dah•veed got you hooked up!!

If you are meaning adding a Weather Complication to a watch face, then read here:

Customize the watch face - Apple Support

That link isn't the greatest help. It's a lot easier to setup a watch face and add complications using the Watch app on your iPhone.

If you were needing help with adding a Weather Complication to your watch face, come back here and let us know.

Somebody will get you hooked up with that too!

Example of complications: Yellow arrows are weather related, the green arrow is sunrise/sunset

apps for my watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.