You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sent emails disappearing

My wife and I are experiencing the same problem of sending emails and they just disappear!

There is no sign of them in the Sent box or in Drafts. If using "Reply to" a received email, that email is not getting marked as replied to.

This is not happening with all emails, just occasionally!

We both have the iPhone SE 2nd Generation (2020)

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 1:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 3:13 PM

I have exactly the same problem. Four emails have been sent and then completely disappeared in the last 6 months. They are not in sent files or anywhere else.

6 replies

Feb 24, 2023 8:02 AM in response to MickOn1

I found another query like this and it was suggested that it might be solved by switching the send delay ( settings / mail) to off. Apparently if there is a send delay on and you close the app before that time is up, emails don’t send or save. I’m hoping that’s what is happening to me. So far since switching it to off I haven’t lost any more emails.

Sent emails disappearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.