You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoneSE turn on ring tone

iPhone XS

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 2:10 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2023 9:25 AM in response to Jake2944

Hello Jake2944,

We noticed that you were reviewing the resource, Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. To clarify, are you needing to play a sound to locate your iPhone SE? If so, Find My would have needed to be enabled previously.

If the feature is enabled, you can use these steps to locate it and play a sound:

"Play a sound on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple Watch

1. In Find Devices on iCloud.com, click All Devices, then select the device you want to play a sound on.

If you don’t see All Devices, it’s because you’ve already selected a device. Click the name of the current device in the center of the Find Devices toolbar to see the Devices list, then select a new device.

2. Click Play Sound.

The Play Sound button in the bottom-left corner of the device’s Info window.

• If the device is online, a sound starts after a short delay and gradually increases in volume, then plays for about 2 minutes. A Find My alert also appears on the device’s screen, if applicable.
    • If the device is offline, the sound plays the next time it connects to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.

After the sound plays, a confirmation email is sent to your Apple ID email address."

More details here: Play a sound on a device with Find Devices on iCloud.com

If need assistance with another issue, please provide the community with the exact details of the behavior. Having this information will allow us to have a better understanding of the issue and allow us to provide you with the next best steps to take.

Thanks for connecting with Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.