You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing folders in iPad email….

I have an older iPad, but I think this problem is pervasive among iPads, no matter the age.

I am missing email folders, yet I see them in a drop-down list when I go to move a message.

I’ve tried the different tips on YouTube, but nothing’s working… any insight or help would be most appreciated…. Thanks!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 3:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 3:53 PM

Have you updated your iPad to iPadOS 16.3? If not, you should do so.

If you cannot see the mailbox sub-folders, do you see a blue arrow in the Mail sidebar for the containing mailbox folder? If yes, tap the arrow; when expanded, the arrow will point downwards - as show here - revealing the associated subfolders:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 11, 2023 3:53 PM in response to dorothy888

Have you updated your iPad to iPadOS 16.3? If not, you should do so.

If you cannot see the mailbox sub-folders, do you see a blue arrow in the Mail sidebar for the containing mailbox folder? If yes, tap the arrow; when expanded, the arrow will point downwards - as show here - revealing the associated subfolders:

Missing folders in iPad email….

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.