You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Browser out of date notice

After installing the latest update on my MacBook pro today I am getting "your browser is out of date" error messages.

How do I fix this?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 6:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 7:31 PM

Excerpted from Update to the latest version of Safari - Apple Support:

If a website says that your browser is out of date

If a website says that Safari is out of date even though you're already using the latest version of macOS or the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, there could be an issue with the website. If you’re sure that you want to use the website, contact the website owner or developer.

Websites that implement a "browser check" incorrectly need to be fixed. Only the website owner or developer can do that.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 11, 2023 7:31 PM in response to Jo71Da76

Excerpted from Update to the latest version of Safari - Apple Support:

If a website says that your browser is out of date

If a website says that Safari is out of date even though you're already using the latest version of macOS or the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, there could be an issue with the website. If you’re sure that you want to use the website, contact the website owner or developer.

Websites that implement a "browser check" incorrectly need to be fixed. Only the website owner or developer can do that.

Browser out of date notice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.