You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I change the language to English

How do I change the default language in Pages?

Mac mini, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 9:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 10:44 PM

Pages will default to the language you choose in System Settings > General > Language and Region, as shown below.

Click on the Apple menu, then choose System Settings from the menu that opens. Follow the path outlined above to the screen shown, then click Language & Region.

In Language & Region, click the language you want. If tht language is not available in the list, you'll need to change Region to one that includes English, then make the choice.

Regards,

Barry

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 11, 2023 10:44 PM in response to JoeApple1960

Pages will default to the language you choose in System Settings > General > Language and Region, as shown below.

Click on the Apple menu, then choose System Settings from the menu that opens. Follow the path outlined above to the screen shown, then click Language & Region.

In Language & Region, click the language you want. If tht language is not available in the list, you'll need to change Region to one that includes English, then make the choice.

Regards,

Barry

how do I change the language to English

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.