You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to share iPhone calendar with family members

I have set up my calendar to share with my husband and daughter. My daughter has done the same but it won’t let my husband share his calendar with us. He has sent invitations but we haven’t received them and they still say pending any advice please

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 2:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 11:31 PM

This still hasn’t worked any more advice please

3 replies

Feb 15, 2023 4:35 PM in response to Kattie71

Hi there Kattie71,

Make sure that your husband has both your email address, and your daughter's added to the respective contacts on his device.

The following steps may be helpful:

Share an iCloud calendar

You can choose to share a calendar with one or more people in iCloud. Those you invite receive an invitation to join the calendar.

1: Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
2: Tap the Info button next to the iCloud calendar you want to share.
3: Tap Add Person, then enter a name or email address, or tap the Add button to browse your contacts.
Note: Your contacts must have an email address to share an iCloud calendar. See Add and use contact information on iPhone.
4: Tap Add.

Share iCloud calendars on iPhone

We hope this helps!

Feb 24, 2023 8:18 AM in response to Kattie71

Kattie71, 

We’re going to recommend that your husband, or you and your husband together, reach out to Apple Support for further assistance with this issue of sharing iCloud calendars with other iCloud users. 

That can be done a couple different ways. 

This link will provide you with contact options - Contact Apple Support

This link has a list of numbers for Apple around the world - Contact Apple for support and service

Thanks. 

Unable to share iPhone calendar with family members

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.