You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need a new charger for my MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) and I can't find it online

I need a new charger for my MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) and I can't find it online

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 8:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 9:03 AM

From Identify your Mac power adapter - Apple Support this is the power adapter for your MacBook Pro:

Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter and USB-C Charge Cable

• 15-inch MacBook Pro models introduced in 2016 or later

That has been discontinued. The one currently available is 96W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

If you have any doubts about its compatibility, see the "Compatibility" section of 96W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 15, 2023 9:03 AM in response to MamaBear6

From Identify your Mac power adapter - Apple Support this is the power adapter for your MacBook Pro:

Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter and USB-C Charge Cable

• 15-inch MacBook Pro models introduced in 2016 or later

That has been discontinued. The one currently available is 96W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

If you have any doubts about its compatibility, see the "Compatibility" section of 96W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.