You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sound issues.

I have an iPhone 14 promax. Ever since I got it, I have had issues with the sound going out. I can look at TikTok or YouTube videos or whatever and the sound just won’t work on them. There are sound on these videos but they won’t play on my iPhone. Even if I just watched videos 15 minutes before and I’m just going back to them again this sound works fine the first time and then it won’t work again I have checked my settings I have cleaned my speakers I have checked the silent button on my phone. It’s not any of that. I is anyone else having these problems?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 5:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 4:56 AM

Hello,

Start here:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

Note: many video apps have a mute button somewhere on the screen. It is assumed that you've checked that.

If no help, the only other option is to have the phone checked:

Find Locations

Good luck.

1 reply

Sound issues.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.