You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my default alarm tone?

Every time I ask siri to set an alarm, its the ios default sound. But i would like to have another tone set as default for the alarms I set since i have to go to every single alarm and change the tone one by one manually. Does anyone know how to change it, so that when i set a new alarm, its already automatically set with that new default tone, which is set by me? (PS: im a new iphone user and i might just be stupid and overlooked the setting to change that, so im sorry if its like that)

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 4:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 8:27 AM

You haven't overlooked anything. When you open the Clock app and create an alarm, and select the Alarm Tone, it will be remembered when you create a new alarm manually in the Clock app. But if you use Siri to create a new alarm, she creates an alarm and uses the default tone (Radar)

I doubt if that is the intention. But unfortunately there is no way it can be changed.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2023 8:27 AM in response to hareza

You haven't overlooked anything. When you open the Clock app and create an alarm, and select the Alarm Tone, it will be remembered when you create a new alarm manually in the Clock app. But if you use Siri to create a new alarm, she creates an alarm and uses the default tone (Radar)

I doubt if that is the intention. But unfortunately there is no way it can be changed.

How can I change my default alarm tone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.