You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing

Charge of €107.99 to my credit card and i don't recall the purchase. It does not show up on my Apple profile. Do you have any experience of this?

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 6:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 8:45 AM

Colm,

First determine if it is a real charge on your account, or just a scam phishing message trying to scare you. Phishing messages falsely claiming that you have a big charge from Apple are unfortunately very common.

But if it is a real charge on your credit card account, follow the steps in here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2023 8:45 AM in response to colm136

Colm,

First determine if it is a real charge on your account, or just a scam phishing message trying to scare you. Phishing messages falsely claiming that you have a big charge from Apple are unfortunately very common.

But if it is a real charge on your credit card account, follow the steps in here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.