You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have bought a magasafe charger as I have no USB port with my iPhone 14 but I ant use this either as there is no USB port

I can’t charge my I phone 14 with the charger sent does not have USB port. So it suggested buying magasafe charger which still has no USB port.

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 9:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 10:23 AM

The cable that comes with the iPhone 14 and the MagSafe charger both have USB-C connections.

If you have both the power adapter and the USB cable from an older device, you can use that to charge the iPhone.

Or you can purchase a power adapter with a USB-C connection. One that will work with both the cable that came with the iPhone 14 and will also work with the MagSafe charger is Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 18, 2023 10:23 AM in response to Denbo29

The cable that comes with the iPhone 14 and the MagSafe charger both have USB-C connections.

If you have both the power adapter and the USB cable from an older device, you can use that to charge the iPhone.

Or you can purchase a power adapter with a USB-C connection. One that will work with both the cable that came with the iPhone 14 and will also work with the MagSafe charger is Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

I have bought a magasafe charger as I have no USB port with my iPhone 14 but I ant use this either as there is no USB port

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.