You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete apps from Apple Store

How do I completely delete apps from the App Store Purchase history? Not just “hide” it, but permanently delete it from my purchases.

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 9:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 11:20 AM

You can't delete items from your purchase history but you can hide them.

For apps, see this document: Hide purchases from the App Store - Apple Support .

It only mentions hiding apps but according to Apple (as Recommended in: how do i delete an expired subscription - Apple Community ) subscriptions get hidden too.

Read this document about hiding music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

This doesn't remove the item in your purchase history but Family Sharing members won't see them and they won't appear in your Library on a device unless you downloaded it to a device.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2023 11:20 AM in response to Adrimioo

You can't delete items from your purchase history but you can hide them.

For apps, see this document: Hide purchases from the App Store - Apple Support .

It only mentions hiding apps but according to Apple (as Recommended in: how do i delete an expired subscription - Apple Community ) subscriptions get hidden too.

Read this document about hiding music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

This doesn't remove the item in your purchase history but Family Sharing members won't see them and they won't appear in your Library on a device unless you downloaded it to a device.

Delete apps from Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.