You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Business Suite notification on iPad

I recently got my iPad from my boss. I use business suite to manage multiple pages, and was wondering why this specific app does not have any notification sound. I tried to check the control center with the notification and sounds and everything is set, but when someone is sending me a message in business suite, there is no sound at all.

What should I do? Please help.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 9:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 9:59 PM

Hello PeriiiwinkLe!

It looks like you have done some really good troubleshooting already on the app’s notifications.

There is a couple of steps you didn’t mention that can be found in “If you don’t see notifications for a specific app” in Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Also, if your device is on Low Power Mode, this feature can cause some tasks not to work. If this feature is being used, I’d recommend disabling and testing it if the issue continues. Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 21, 2023 9:59 PM in response to PeriiiwinkLe

Hello PeriiiwinkLe!

It looks like you have done some really good troubleshooting already on the app’s notifications.

There is a couple of steps you didn’t mention that can be found in “If you don’t see notifications for a specific app” in Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Also, if your device is on Low Power Mode, this feature can cause some tasks not to work. If this feature is being used, I’d recommend disabling and testing it if the issue continues. Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Feb 21, 2023 10:23 PM in response to PeriiiwinkLe

PeriiiwinkLe Said:

"Business Suite notification on iPad: I recently got my iPad from my boss. I use business suite to manage multiple pages, and was wondering why this specific app does not have any notification sound. [...]What should I do? Please help."

-------

Giving Away an iPad:

Have your boss perform as instructed here, including the iCloud logout: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. They should have known better.

Feb 21, 2023 10:50 PM in response to PeriiiwinkLe

PeriiiwinkLe Said:

"Business Suite notification on iPad: I am not sure about this because what my boss gave me is a brand-new iPad and I got this sealed."

-------

Thank you for the followup reply.

If new, and out-of-the-box, then my above reply would be N/A to this.

Contact the Developer:

So, another thought would be to contact the Developer, asking them for feedback on this. You'll find the Developer's Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store.

Business Suite notification on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.