You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hide my address feature

How do I change the email address that receives forwarded messages from hide my address?

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 1:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 1:54 PM

If you want to add another email address to which your "Hide My Email" forwards your emails, you must first add a new contact email.

First, go to:

SettingsApple IDName, Phone Number, Email.

In "Contactable At", tap Edit and add your new email address your emails should be sent to.

After that, go to:

Settings → Apple ID → iCloud Hide My Email → tap Forward To and select the email address you just added.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 22, 2023 1:54 PM in response to 23CatsRhere

If you want to add another email address to which your "Hide My Email" forwards your emails, you must first add a new contact email.

First, go to:

SettingsApple IDName, Phone Number, Email.

In "Contactable At", tap Edit and add your new email address your emails should be sent to.

After that, go to:

Settings → Apple ID → iCloud Hide My Email → tap Forward To and select the email address you just added.

Hide my address feature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.