You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix this because every time I cancel a subscription to something I can’t redownload an app it makes me put in my Apple ID and fix my payment method or put a new one every time and I do it and it doesn’t work

How do I fix this because every time I cancel a subscription to something I can’t redownload an app it makes me put in my Apple ID and fix my payment method or put a new one every time and I do it and it doesn’t work

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 7:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 1:17 AM

See -> If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to point 2 & 3  ⤵️

Add a payment method

You may need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free.

Add a payment method

Resolve a problem with your payment method

If your payment method has expired, declined or failed, or a message says "There is a Billing Problem with a Previous Purchase"

Follow all the steps and instructions in Related Article: If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2023 1:17 AM in response to cyarah

See -> If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to point 2 & 3  ⤵️

Add a payment method

You may need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free.

Add a payment method

Resolve a problem with your payment method

If your payment method has expired, declined or failed, or a message says "There is a Billing Problem with a Previous Purchase"

Follow all the steps and instructions in Related Article: If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.