You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am using Apple Music with an android music player, Ibasso Dx 170, I want to move music to an micro sd device on the Ibasso. I have moved it from my Mac but Apple Music does not recognize or catalog the songs. How can I fix this?

I am using Apple Music with an android music player, Ibasso Dx 170, I want to move music to an micro sd device on the Ibasso. I have moved it from my Mac but Apple Music does not recognize or catalog the songs. How can I fix this?

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 7:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 11:49 PM

Hi,

You can’t use tracks from Apple Music subscription on devices that are not compatible. See Apple Music - Apple (UK) which includes list of compatible devices.

Jim

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.