You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth issue

I now have to pair my speaker to my iPhone every time I use it. I’ve never had to do this before. I have the iPhone 14, iOS 16.1.1. And a JBL Flip speaker. It pairs successfully but it’s just annoying that it doesn’t keep the connection.

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 7:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 8:03 AM

For Bluetooth devices to remain connected, please check the following.

1. It is not getting connected to any other preferred devices
  2. It is not very far from the Bluetooth range.
  3. There are no wall barriers between the device and the Bluetooth transmitter
  4. Wireless interference: Power lines, radio, or television. transmitters, transformers, and other electronic devices may cause noise on the phone line. --> Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2023 8:03 AM in response to dayna589

For Bluetooth devices to remain connected, please check the following.

1. It is not getting connected to any other preferred devices
  2. It is not very far from the Bluetooth range.
  3. There are no wall barriers between the device and the Bluetooth transmitter
  4. Wireless interference: Power lines, radio, or television. transmitters, transformers, and other electronic devices may cause noise on the phone line. --> Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless ...

Bluetooth issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.