You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My passwords are not working

I’ve set up passwords. I’ve saved them on my iPhone then I go to use them on Google the next day and they don’t work. I need someone to tell me what to do because I can’t get in touch with Google to fix this problem. I have this problem on my Sony TV. I have this problem on my iPhone no matter what site I don’t know who Jeanine 190 is but my information has been changed. Everything has been changed on my phone.

I am having this problem going on Google chrome Sony TV iOS I can’t set up a Gmail because when I can’t get the passwords sent to a Gmail account on my own email that’s a problem that had to be addressed

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 6:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 7:10 PM

jeanine190 Said:

"My passwords are not working: I am having this problem going on Google chrome Sony TV iOS I can’t set up a Gmail because when I can’t get the passwords sent to a Gmail account on my own email that’s a problem that had to be addressed"

-------

Start with a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If using the Mail app, then know that it is a third-party app. So, see if Optus uses an app password. Look up their site, seeing if they offer this service. Sometimes, change s are made to your device (i.e. update installations), and then a new app password is required. As an example, go here for gmail: Sign in Using App Passwords - Gmail Help - Google Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2023 7:10 PM in response to jeanine190

jeanine190 Said:

"My passwords are not working: I am having this problem going on Google chrome Sony TV iOS I can’t set up a Gmail because when I can’t get the passwords sent to a Gmail account on my own email that’s a problem that had to be addressed"

-------

Start with a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If using the Mail app, then know that it is a third-party app. So, see if Optus uses an app password. Look up their site, seeing if they offer this service. Sometimes, change s are made to your device (i.e. update installations), and then a new app password is required. As an example, go here for gmail: Sign in Using App Passwords - Gmail Help - Google Support

My passwords are not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.