You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer all my data from my broke iPhone to the new one?

I am trying to transfer all data on Jordan’s iPhone to my new iPhone. My old iPhone has a broke screen and I’m limited on things I can see to operate. Is this still possible?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 8:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 8:58 PM

It will be if you have been making backups of this "broke" to either iCloud or a computer ... before it got broken.

If you can still access the screen, you can try backing it up to your computer.

Ref: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with your Mac - Apple Support

2 replies

Feb 23, 2023 9:09 PM in response to MachineGunJohnny

"I am trying to transfer all data on Jordan’s iPhone to my new iPhone. My old iPhone has a broke screen and I’m limited on things I can see to operate. Is this still possible? "

-------

For reference...

Transferring to a New iPhone:

If you a transferring to a new iPhone,Use Quick Start : Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Once you get back into the iPhone, that is when to perform this.

How can I transfer all my data from my broke iPhone to the new one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.