You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m been told to visit this site for my card verification anytime I try to fix it in my account

how do I verify my payment method

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 10:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 10:54 PM

Did you check, if all information for your payment method is correct?

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support

Also have look at this article:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If this does not work, use this link as a start, to contact the official Apple Support. Only they can look into your personal data, to find the issue:

Billing Support - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 27, 2023 10:54 PM in response to 1977bby

Did you check, if all information for your payment method is correct?

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support

Also have look at this article:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If this does not work, use this link as a start, to contact the official Apple Support. Only they can look into your personal data, to find the issue:

Billing Support - Apple Support

I’m been told to visit this site for my card verification anytime I try to fix it in my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.