You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete unknown Apple ID

I have 2 apple ID's one I didn't create. I need to delete it how do I do this

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 1:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 5:05 AM

For information about how to delete your Apple ID account, click here --> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Carefully read what this involves.

I am not positive that is the answer you need. You do not provide any context about this and I can think of other scenarios involving "deleting" an ID. Including basic information in your post will assist us in quickly finding a specific answer to your question. Provide a clear description of what you are trying, where it fails to perform as expected, and the exact wording of error messages.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 2, 2023 5:05 AM in response to Giapiak

For information about how to delete your Apple ID account, click here --> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Carefully read what this involves.

I am not positive that is the answer you need. You do not provide any context about this and I can think of other scenarios involving "deleting" an ID. Including basic information in your post will assist us in quickly finding a specific answer to your question. Provide a clear description of what you are trying, where it fails to perform as expected, and the exact wording of error messages.

Delete unknown Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.