You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook is only partially loading on my I mac. I have tried everything that google says to try. Anyone have any other ideas???

Facebook is only partially loading on my I mac. I have tried everything that google says to try. Anyone have any other ideas??? I have an Older Mac that uses Safari

iMac

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 2:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 7:54 PM

I understand the Facebook website is not loading correctly. Please read If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn't working as expected - Apple Support for a number of suggestions and recommendations.

I understand you have an older Mac, but it help if you were to specifically identify your model iMac and determine its macOS version:

Identify your iMac model - Apple Support

Find out which macOS your Mac is using - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 2, 2023 7:54 PM in response to steelfire

I understand the Facebook website is not loading correctly. Please read If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn't working as expected - Apple Support for a number of suggestions and recommendations.

I understand you have an older Mac, but it help if you were to specifically identify your model iMac and determine its macOS version:

Identify your iMac model - Apple Support

Find out which macOS your Mac is using - Apple Support

Facebook is only partially loading on my I mac. I have tried everything that google says to try. Anyone have any other ideas???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.